Part of this work has been presented at the 48th BEVA Congress, Birmingham, UK, September 9–12, 2009.
Quantification of Left Ventricular Longitudinal Strain, Strain Rate, Velocity, and Displacement in Healthy Horses by 2-Dimensional Speckle Tracking
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 330–338, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Decloedt, A., Verheyen, T., Sys, S., De Clercq, D. and van Loon, G. (2011), Quantification of Left Ventricular Longitudinal Strain, Strain Rate, Velocity, and Displacement in Healthy Horses by 2-Dimensional Speckle Tracking. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 330–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0663.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Submitted August 5, 2010; Revised October 26, 2010; Accepted November 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!