Diagnostic evaluation of dogs was performed at the various coauthors' institutions; analysis of data and manuscript preparation was performed at Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN. Preliminary results of this study were presented as a research abstract at the 28th annual ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA, 2010.
Comparison of Signalment, Clinicopathologic Findings, Histologic Diagnosis, and Prognosis in Dogs with Glomerular Disease with or without Nephrotic Syndrome
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 206–214, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Klosterman, E.S., Moore, G.E., de Brito Galvao, J.F., DiBartola, S.P., Groman, R.P., Whittemore, J.C., Vaden, S.L., Harris, T.L., Byron, J.K., Dowling, S.R., Grant, D.C., Grauer, G.F. and Pressler, B.M. (2011), Comparison of Signalment, Clinicopathologic Findings, Histologic Diagnosis, and Prognosis in Dogs with Glomerular Disease with or without Nephrotic Syndrome. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 206–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0669.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Submitted May 20, 2010; Revised November 16, 2010; Accepted December 6, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!