This work was done at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia, Athens, GA. Findings were presented in part at the 9th International Colic Symposium, Liverpool, UK, June 2008.
Thrombelastography in Horses with Acute Gastrointestinal Disease
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 307–314, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Epstein, K.L., Brainard, B.M., Gomez-Ibanez, S.E., Lopes, M.A.F., Barton, M.H. and Moore, J.N. (2011), Thrombelastography in Horses with Acute Gastrointestinal Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 307–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0673.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Submitted August 13, 2010; Revised November 17, 2010; Accepted December 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!