The study was performed at the Veterinary Medical Center of the University of Tokyo. The study was presented at 29th Annual Conference of Veterinary Cancer Society in 2009.
Increase in Minimal Residual Disease in Peripheral Blood before Clinical Relapse in Dogs with Lymphoma that Achieved Complete Remission after Chemotherapy
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 292–296, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Sato, M., Yamazaki, J., Goto-Koshino, Y., Takahashi, M., Fujino, Y., Ohno, K. and Tsujimoto, H. (2011), Increase in Minimal Residual Disease in Peripheral Blood before Clinical Relapse in Dogs with Lymphoma that Achieved Complete Remission after Chemotherapy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 292–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0675.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Submitted August 26, 2010; Revised November 24, 2010; Accepted December 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!