This study was completed at Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado.
The Pharmacokinetics of Mirtazapine in Cats with Chronic Kidney Disease and In Age-Matched Control Cats
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 985–989, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Quimby, J.M., Gustafson, D.L. and Lunn, K.F. (2011), The Pharmacokinetics of Mirtazapine in Cats with Chronic Kidney Disease and In Age-Matched Control Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 985–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00780.x
This study was funded by a grant from the Winn Feline Foundation.
Presented in part as an abstract at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- 10Mirtazapine as an antiemetic. Veterinary Forum 2006:34–36..
- 11Chronic kidney disease. In: Ettinger SJ, Feldman EC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 6th ed. St Louis, MO: WB Saunders; 2005:1756–1785., , .
- 12Pharmacokinetics for the Pharmaceutical Scientist. Lancaster, PA: Technomic Publishing Company, Inc; 1993..