This work was conducted in Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Dyrlægevej 16, DK-1870 Frederiksberg C.
Epilepsy in the Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen: Prevalence, Semiology, and Clinical Phenotype
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1372–1378, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Gulløv, C.H., Toft, N., Baadsager, M.M.N. and Berendt, M. (2011), Epilepsy in the Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen: Prevalence, Semiology, and Clinical Phenotype. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1372–1378. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00791.x
While the study was still ongoing, selected preliminary results were presented by poster including an abstract “Genetic Epilepsy in the Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen” at the 4th Share Symposium at the University of Copenhagen.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- Danish Kennel Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!