The work was done at the Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Husbandry, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
Radiographic Heart Size and Its Rate of Increase as Tests for Onset of Congestive Heart Failure in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Mitral Valve Regurgitation
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1312–1319, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Lord, P.F., Hansson, K., Carnabuci, C., Kvart, C. and Häggström, J. (2011), Radiographic Heart Size and Its Rate of Increase as Tests for Onset of Congestive Heart Failure in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Mitral Valve Regurgitation. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1312–1319. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00792.x
No grant support.
Not presented at a meeting.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical usefulness of an assay for measurement of circulating N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide concentration in dogs and cats with heart disease, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 2013, 243, 1, 71, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Management of Cardiac Emergencies in Small Animals, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, 2013, 43, 4, 817,
- 3Handbook of Laboratory Animal Science, Volume III, Third Edition, 2013,,
- 6Prediction of first onset of congestive heart failure in dogs with degenerative mitral valve disease: The PREDICT cohort study, Journal of Veterinary Cardiology, 2012, 14, 1, 193, , , , , , , , , , , ,