The work was done at the Department of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Husbandry, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
Radiographic Heart Size and Its Rate of Increase as Tests for Onset of Congestive Heart Failure in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Mitral Valve Regurgitation
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1312–1319, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Lord, P.F., Hansson, K., Carnabuci, C., Kvart, C. and Häggström, J. (2011), Radiographic Heart Size and Its Rate of Increase as Tests for Onset of Congestive Heart Failure in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Mitral Valve Regurgitation. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1312–1319. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00792.x
No grant support.
Not presented at a meeting.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!