The work was performed at the Small Animal Hospital, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Glasgow.
Transient Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions Testing for Screening of Sensorineural Deafness in Puppies
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1366–1371, November-December 2011
How to Cite
McBrearty, A. and Penderis, J. (2011), Transient Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions Testing for Screening of Sensorineural Deafness in Puppies. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1366–1371. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00794.x
Previously presented at 2010 British Small Animal Veterinary Association Annual Congress, Birmingham, UK.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- Kennel Club Charitable Trust
- Bull Terrier Clinical Studies Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!