The study was presented at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA.
Ultrasonographic Evaluation of Vincristine-Induced Gastric Hypomotility and the Prokinetic Effect of Mosapride in Dogs
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1461–1464, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Tsukamoto, A., Ohno, K., Tsukagoshi, T., Maeda, S., Nakashima, K., Fukushima, K., Fujino, Y., Takeuchi, A. and Tsujimoto, H. (2011), Ultrasonographic Evaluation of Vincristine-Induced Gastric Hypomotility and the Prokinetic Effect of Mosapride in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1461–1464. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00795.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- 1Withrow & MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology. In: Withrow SJ, David VM, eds. Cancer Chemotherapy, 4 ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc; 2007:784., .
- 10Toxicity study of mosapride citrate (3). Thirteen-week repeated dose oral toxicity study in Beagle dogs. Jpn Pharmacol Ther 1993;21:57–73., , , et al.