This work was performed at IVABS, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand. This work was presented as a poster at the 2009 ACVIM Forum/Canadian VMA convention, Montreal, Canada.
The Efficacy and Safety of a Novel Lipophilic Formulation of Methimazole for the Once Daily Transdermal Treatment of Cats with Hyperthyroidism
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1357–1365, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Hill, K.E., Gieseg, M.A., Kingsbury, D., Lopez-Villalobos, N., Bridges, J. and Chambers, P. (2011), The Efficacy and Safety of a Novel Lipophilic Formulation of Methimazole for the Once Daily Transdermal Treatment of Cats with Hyperthyroidism. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1357–1365. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00799.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- Bomac Laboratories Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!