The study was carried out in the Intensive Care Unit and Emergency Room of the Foster Hospital for Small Animals, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, MA.
Randomized, Blinded Comparison of Epinephrine and Vasopressin for Treatment of Naturally Occurring Cardiopulmonary Arrest in Dogs
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1334–1340, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Buckley, G.J., Rozanski, E.A. and Rush, J.E. (2011), Randomized, Blinded Comparison of Epinephrine and Vasopressin for Treatment of Naturally Occurring Cardiopulmonary Arrest in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1334–1340. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00802.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- 25Handbook of Injectable Drugs, 16th ed. Bethesda, MD: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists; 2011:591.(ed).
- 26Utstein-style guidelines for uniform reporting of laboratory CPR research. A statement for healthcare professionals from a Task Force of the American Heart Association, the American College of Emergency Physicians, the American College of Cardiology, the European Resuscitation Council, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, the Institute of Critical Care Medicine, the Safar Center for Resuscitation Research, and the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine. Resuscitation 1996;33:69–84., , , et al.
- 27Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: Update and simplification of the Utstein templates for resuscitation registries: A statement for healthcare professionals from a task force of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (American Heart Association, European Resuscitation Council, Australian Resuscitation Council, New Zealand Resuscitation Council, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, InterAmerican Heart Foundation, Resuscitation Councils of Southern Africa). Circulation 2004;110:3385–3397., , .
- 28Survival with full neurological recovery after prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation with a combination of vasopressin and epinephrine in pigs. Anesth Analg 2006;96:1743–1749., , .
- 3059th World Medical Assocation Declaration of Helskinki, WMA Ferney -Volaire, France. Seoul, Korea, 2008. Available at: http://www.wma.net/en/30publications/10policies/b3/index.html. Accessed September 16, 2010.