A Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating a Farm-of-Origin Autogenous Moraxella bovis Vaccine to Control Infectious Bovine Keratoconjunctivis (Pinkeye) in Beef Cattle
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1447–1453, November-December 2011
How to Cite
O'Connor, A.M., Brace, S., Gould, S., Dewell, R. and Engelken, T. (2011), A Randomized Clinical Trial Evaluating a Farm-of-Origin Autogenous Moraxella bovis Vaccine to Control Infectious Bovine Keratoconjunctivis (Pinkeye) in Beef Cattle. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1447–1453. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00803.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- Iowa Livestock Health Advisory Council
- 9Development and evaluation of a multiplex real-time PCR assay for detection and differentiation of Moraxella bovis, Moraxella bovoculi and Moraxella ovis in pure culture isolates and lacrimal swabs collected from conventional raised cattle. J Appl Microbiol 2011; Aug 9. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2011.05123.x. [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 10Probability and Measure, 2nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc; 1986..
- 12Veterinary Immunology, 8th ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2009..