The examinations were performed at Albano Animal Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
Comparisons of 2- and 3-Dimensional Echocardiographic Methods for Estimation of Left Atrial Size in Dogs with and without Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1320–1327, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Tidholm, A., Bodegård-Westling, A., Höglund, K., Ljungvall, I. and Häggström, J. (2011), Comparisons of 2- and 3-Dimensional Echocardiographic Methods for Estimation of Left Atrial Size in Dogs with and without Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1320–1327. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00812.x
Part of the study was presented as an abstract at the 20th ECVIM-CA Congress, September 2010, Toulouse, France.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- 12Transthoracic echocardiography: M-mode, two-dimensional, and three-dimensional. In: Oh JK, Seward JB, Tajik AJ, eds. The Echo Manual. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007:7–28., , .
- 15ACC/AHA guidelines for the evaluation and management of chronic heart failure in the adult: executive summary. A report of the American College of Cardioglogy/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to revise the 1995 Guidelines for the evaluation and management of heart failure). J Am Coll Cardiol 2001;38:2101–2113., , , et al.
- 16Pathophysiology and therapy of heart failure. In: Tilley LP, Smith FW, Oyama MA, Sleeper MM, eds. Manual of Canine and Feline Cardiology. St Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2008:288–314..