This work was performed at the North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
Collection of Peripheral Blood CD34+ Progenitor Cells from Healthy Dogs and Dogs Diagnosed with Lymphoproliferative Diseases Using a Baxter-Fenwal CS-3000 Plus Blood Cell Separator
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1406–1413, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Suter, S.E. (2011), Collection of Peripheral Blood CD34+ Progenitor Cells from Healthy Dogs and Dogs Diagnosed with Lymphoproliferative Diseases Using a Baxter-Fenwal CS-3000 Plus Blood Cell Separator. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1406–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00827.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!