Work was performed at College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
Utility of Endoscopic Biopsies of the Duodenum and Ileum for Diagnosis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Small Cell Lymphoma in Cats
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1253–1257, November-December 2011
How to Cite
Scott, K.D., Zoran, D.L., Mansell, J., Norby, B. and Willard, M.D. (2011), Utility of Endoscopic Biopsies of the Duodenum and Ileum for Diagnosis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Small Cell Lymphoma in Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 1253–1257. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00831.x
This is an unfunded study.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- 1Inflammatory bowel disease. In: Steiner JM, ed. Small Animal Gastroenterology, 1st ed. Hannover, Germany: Schlutersche; 2008:312–324., .
- 7The measure of interrater agreement. In: Shewart WA and Wilks SS, eds. Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions, 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Interscience; 2003:607., , .
- 10Flexible endoscopy: Lower gastrointestinal tract. In: Lhermette P, Sobel D, eds. BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Endoscopy and Endosurgery, 1st ed. Gloucester: British Small Animal Veterinary Association; 2008:73–83..