Dogs were recruited at the National Veterinary School of Alfort. Plasma assays (except NT-proBNP) and statistical analyses were performed at the National Veterinary School of Toulouse.
Renal Resistive Index in 55 Dogs with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 101–108, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Chetboul, V., Daste, T., Gouni, V., Concordet, D., Trehiou-Sechi, E., Serres, F., Pouchelon, J.L., Germain, C.A., Layssol-Lamour, C. and Lefebvre, H.P. (2012), Renal Resistive Index in 55 Dogs with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 101–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00840.x
Abstract presented at the 2011 ACVIM Forum, Denver, CO.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!