(Åblad, Nilsen). This study was performed at Department of Basic Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Din Veterinär Animal Hospital, Helsingborg, Sweden and Blå Stjärnans Animal Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, and Arrhythmias in Dogs with Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 76–84, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Rasmussen, C.E., Falk, T., Zois, N.E., Moesgaard, S.G., Häggström, J., Pedersen, H.D., Åblad, B., Nilsen, H.Y. and Olsen, L.H. (2012), Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, and Arrhythmias in Dogs with Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 76–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00842.x
Preliminary results of this study were presented as a research abstract for the 2011 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum in Denver, CO.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- Danish Council of Independent Research|Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: 271-08-0998, 271-05-03335
- Synergy in Human and Animal Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!