The study was performed at the Institute of Physiology, Medical Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia; at the Department of Basic Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark; at the Clinic for Surgery and Small Animal Medicine, Veterinary Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia; and at the small animal hospital Din Veterinar, Helsingborg, Sweden.
Advanced Electrocardiographic Parameters Change with Severity of Mitral Regurgitation in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in Sinus Rhythm
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 93–100, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Špiljak Pakkanen, M., Domanjko Petrič, A., Olsen, L.H., Stepančič, A., Schlegel, T.T., Falk, T., Rasmussen, C.E. and Starc, V. (2012), Advanced Electrocardiographic Parameters Change with Severity of Mitral Regurgitation in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels in Sinus Rhythm. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 93–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00845.x
Preliminary data from this study were presented as a poster at the 2011 ACVIM Forum in Denver, Colorado.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: P3-0019
- Slovene Human Resources Development and Scholarship Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!