This study was performed primarily at the Cornell University, College of Veterinary Medicine. PCR and MAT were also performed at IDEXX Laboratories in Sacramento, CA and North Grafton, MA, respectively. The study was partially supported by a grant from IDEXX Laboratories, and was presented in poster form at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA.
Effects of Recent Leptospira Vaccination on Whole Blood Real-Time PCR Testing in Healthy Client-Owned Dogs
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 149–152, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Midence, J.N., Leutenegger, C.M., Chandler, A.M. and Goldstein, R.E. (2012), Effects of Recent Leptospira Vaccination on Whole Blood Real-Time PCR Testing in Healthy Client-Owned Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 149–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00852.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- 5Assessment of renal colonization in vaccinated and non-vaccinated dogs experimentally infected with Leptospira kirschneri serovar Grippotyphyosa. Proc Int Leptospirosis Soc 2007; Quito, Ecuador., , .
- 6Leptospirosis. In: Ettinger SJ, Feldman EC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine: Diseases of the Dog and the Cat, 7th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2010:863–868..
- 7Leptospirosis. In: Greene CE, ed. Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat, 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2006:402–417., , .