This abstract was presented at the 2011 ACVIM Forum, Denver, Colorado.
Occlusion Devices and Approaches in Canine Patent Ductus Arteriosus: Comparison of Outcomes
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 85–92, January-February 2012
How to Cite
Singh, M. K., Kittleson, M. D., Kass, P. H. and Griffiths, L. G. (2012), Occlusion Devices and Approaches in Canine Patent Ductus Arteriosus: Comparison of Outcomes. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 85–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00859.x
This study was done at the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, University of California, Davis, Dr Singh's present address is the Small Animal Specialist Hospital, Level 1, 1 Richardson Place, North Ryde, Australia, 2113.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!