Concentrations of Plasma Metabolites, Hormones, and mRNA Abundance of Adipose Leptin and Hormone-Sensitive Lipase in Ketotic and Nonketotic Dairy Cows
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 415–417, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Xia, C., Wang, Z., Xu, C. and Zhang, H.Y. (2012), Concentrations of Plasma Metabolites, Hormones, and mRNA Abundance of Adipose Leptin and Hormone-Sensitive Lipase in Ketotic and Nonketotic Dairy Cows. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 415–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00863.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2011
- Chinese National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30840060
- Agricultural Reclamation Head Office of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: HNKXIV-08-01-07
- 7Effects of neuroendocrine factors on mRNA abundance of HSL and Lp in neonatal calf adipocytes in vitro. Acta Vet Zootech Sinica 2006;37:1312–1318. Chinese., , , et al.
- 8Herd-Level Ketosis: Diagnosis and Risk Factors. American Association of Bovine Practitioners, 40th Annual Conference, Vancouver, BC, Canada, September 19, 2007, 67–91..