Treatment of Ivermectin Overdose in a Miniature Shetland Pony Using Intravenous Administration of a Lipid Emulsion
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 407–411, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Bruenisholz, H., Kupper, J., Muentener, C.R., Dally, A., Kraemer, T., Naegeli, H. and Schwarzwald, C.C. (2012), Treatment of Ivermectin Overdose in a Miniature Shetland Pony Using Intravenous Administration of a Lipid Emulsion. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 407–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00865.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!