Association between Article Citation Rate and Level of Evidence in the Companion Animal Literature
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 252–258, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Giuffrida, M.A. and Brown, D.C. (2012), Association between Article Citation Rate and Level of Evidence in the Companion Animal Literature. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 252–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00869.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!