This work was carried out at the Royal Veterinary College, Royal College Street, Camden, London, UK.
Clinicopathological Variables Predicting Progression of Azotemia in Cats with Chronic Kidney Disease
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 275–281, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Chakrabarti, S., Syme, H.M. and Elliott, J. (2012), Clinicopathological Variables Predicting Progression of Azotemia in Cats with Chronic Kidney Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 275–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00874.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!