All patients were treated at the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, University of California, Davis, or at the Hebrew University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Rishon LeZion, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Renal Amyloidosis in Dogs: A Retrospective Study of 91 Cases with Comparison of the Disease between Shar-Pei and Non-Shar-Pei Dogs
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 259–268, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Segev, G., Cowgill, L. D., Jessen, S., Berkowitz, A., Mohr, C.F. and Aroch, I. (2012), Renal Amyloidosis in Dogs: A Retrospective Study of 91 Cases with Comparison of the Disease between Shar-Pei and Non-Shar-Pei Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 259–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00878.x
Partial result of this study was presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, September 2009, Porto, Portugal.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!