This work was done in The Laboratory of Internal Medicine II, School of Veterinary Medicine, Azabu University.
Effects of Prostaglandin E1 on the Preparation of Platelet Concentrates in Dogs
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 370–376, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Segawa, K., Kondo, T., Kimura, S., Fujimoto, A., Kato, T., Ishikawa, T., Neo, S., Hisasue, M., Yamada, T. and Tsuchiya, R. (2012), Effects of Prostaglandin E1 on the Preparation of Platelet Concentrates in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 370–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.00881.x
Previously presented at the 150th Meeting of the Japanese Society of Veterinary Science, 2010.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2011
- The Promotion and Mutual Aid Corporation for Private Schools of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!