This study was presented in two parts in poster form at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Dallas, TX, May 2002, and San Antonio, TX, June 2008. This study was performed at Colorado State University (CSU), Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Fort Collins, Colorado. Cases referred to in this study were seen at CSU, University of Wisconsin—Madison Veterinary Teaching Hospital, or by surrounding local veterinarians.
Seroprevalence of Various Infectious Agents in Dogs with Suspected Acute Canine Polyradiculoneuritis
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 261–266, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Holt, N., Murray, M., Cuddon, P.A. and Lappin, M.R. (2011), Seroprevalence of Various Infectious Agents in Dogs with Suspected Acute Canine Polyradiculoneuritis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 261–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0692.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Submitted April 14, 2010; Revised December 10, 2010; Accepted January 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!