Part of the work was presented as a poster at the 15th EVDI Annual Scientific Conference 2010, Giessen, Germany and as an abstract at the 20th ECVIM-CA Annual Congress 2010, Toulouse, France. The work was done at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Helsinki, Finland.
Clinical, Bronchoscopic, Histopathologic, Diagnostic Imaging, and Arterial Oxygenation Findings in West Highland White Terriers with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 433–439, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Heikkilä, H.P., Lappalainen, A.K., Day, M.J., Clercx, C. and Rajamäki, M.M. (2011), Clinical, Bronchoscopic, Histopathologic, Diagnostic Imaging, and Arterial Oxygenation Findings in West Highland White Terriers with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 433–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0694.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Submitted July 13, 2010; Revised December 15, 2010; Accepted January 5, 2011.
- 7American Thoracic Society, European Respiratory Society. Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: Diagnosis and treatment. International Consensus Statement. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2000;161:646–664.
- 11Diagnosing interstitial lung disease: When is high resolution computed tomography sufficient to make a diagnosis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis? Respirology 2009;14:934–939., ,
- 17Interpretation of blood gas measurements. In: KingLG, ed. Textbook of Respiratory Disease in Dogs and Cats, 1st ed. St Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2004:181–193.
- 21Influence of age on bronchoscopic findings in healthy Beagle dogs. Vet J 2010; doi: DOI: 10.1016/j.tvjl.2009.12.007., , , et al.
- 23Tracheal collapse and bronchomalacia in dogs: 58 cases (7/2001–1/2008). J Vet Intern Med 2009;24:298–305.,
- 25American Thoracic Society, European Respiratory Society. International multidisciplinary consensus classification of the idiopathic interstitial pneumonias. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2002;165:277–304.