Part of the work was presented as a poster at the 15th EVDI Annual Scientific Conference 2010, Giessen, Germany and as an abstract at the 20th ECVIM-CA Annual Congress 2010, Toulouse, France. The work was done at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Helsinki, Finland.
Clinical, Bronchoscopic, Histopathologic, Diagnostic Imaging, and Arterial Oxygenation Findings in West Highland White Terriers with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 433–439, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Heikkilä, H.P., Lappalainen, A.K., Day, M.J., Clercx, C. and Rajamäki, M.M. (2011), Clinical, Bronchoscopic, Histopathologic, Diagnostic Imaging, and Arterial Oxygenation Findings in West Highland White Terriers with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 433–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0694.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Submitted July 13, 2010; Revised December 15, 2010; Accepted January 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!