This study has not been presented in abstract form at any scientific meetings. This work was done at Small Animal Hospital of the University of Glasgow, Davies Veterinary Specialists, University of Bristol Small Animal Hospital and Queen's Veterinary School Hospital of the University of Cambridge.
A Comparison of Factors that Influence Survival in Dogs with Adrenal-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism Treated with Mitotane or Trilostane
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 251–260, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Helm, J.R., Mclauchlan, G., Boden, L.A., Frowde, P.E., Collings, A.J., Tebb, A.J., Elwood, C.M., Herrtage, M.E., Parkin, T.D.H. and Ramsey, I. K. (2011), A Comparison of Factors that Influence Survival in Dogs with Adrenal-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism Treated with Mitotane or Trilostane. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 251–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0696.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Submitted September 27, 2010; Revised December 8, 2010; Accepted January 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!