This work was performed at Colorado State University. Preliminary tests of this study were presented at the 25th Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Seattle, WA, 2007.
Variability in Results of the Microscopic Agglutination Test in Dogs with Clinical Leptospirosis and Dogs Vaccinated against Leptospirosis
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 426–432, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Miller, M.D., Annis, K.M., Lappin, M.R. and Lunn, K.F. (2011), Variability in Results of the Microscopic Agglutination Test in Dogs with Clinical Leptospirosis and Dogs Vaccinated against Leptospirosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 426–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0704.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Submitted June 22, 2010; Revised November 22, 2010; Accepted February 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!