This study was performed at Department of Basic Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg C, Denmark. Parts of this study have been presented as a research abstract at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Congress in Anaheim, CA, 2010.
Holter Monitoring in Clinically Healthy Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Wire-Haired Dachshunds, and Cairn Terriers
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 460–468, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Rasmussen, C.E., Vesterholm, S., Ludvigsen, T.P., Häggström, J., Pedersen, H.D., Moesgaard, S.G. and Olsen, L.H. (2011), Holter Monitoring in Clinically Healthy Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Wire-Haired Dachshunds, and Cairn Terriers. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 460–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0707.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Submitted October 8, 2010; Revised December 15, 2010; Accepted January 27, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Alpha-smooth muscle actin and serotonin receptors 2A and 2B in dogs with myxomatous mitral valve disease, Research in Veterinary Science, 2015, 100, 197, , , , , , , , , ,
- 8R-R interval variations influence the degree of mitral regurgitation in dogs with myxomatous mitral valve disease, The Veterinary Journal, 2014, 199, 3, 348, , , , , , ,
- 9Cardiac structure and function in female carriers of a canine model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, Research in Veterinary Science, 2013, 94, 3, 610, , , , , , , , ,
- 10Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Small Animals, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, 2013, 43, 2, 381, ,