This study was performed at Department of Basic Animal and Veterinary Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg C, Denmark. Parts of this study have been presented as a research abstract at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Congress in Anaheim, CA, 2010.
Holter Monitoring in Clinically Healthy Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Wire-Haired Dachshunds, and Cairn Terriers
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 460–468, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Rasmussen, C.E., Vesterholm, S., Ludvigsen, T.P., Häggström, J., Pedersen, H.D., Moesgaard, S.G. and Olsen, L.H. (2011), Holter Monitoring in Clinically Healthy Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Wire-Haired Dachshunds, and Cairn Terriers. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 460–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0707.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Submitted October 8, 2010; Revised December 15, 2010; Accepted January 27, 2011.
- 5Standardization of the 24-hour electrocardiographic monitoring in dogs. Arq Bras Med Vet Zootec 2002;54:133–138 (Portuguese)., , ,
- 8The role of mitral regurgitation in the neurovegetative regulation of mitral valve prolapse. Cardiologia 1992;37:781–783 (Italian)., , , et al.
- 9Heart rate variability in young clinically healthy Dachshunds: Influence of sex, mitral valve prolapse status, sampling period and time of day. J Vet Cardiol 1999;1:7–15., , ,
- 15Auscultation in mild mitral regurgitation in dogs: Observer variation, effects of physical maneuvers, and agreement with color Doppler echocardiography and phonocardiography. J Vet Intern Med 1999;13:56–64., , , et al.
- 16Two-dimensional, real-time echocardiography in the dog: Technique and anatomic validation. Vet Radiol 1984;25:50–64.
- 21Diagnosis and treatment of arrhytmias (dysrhythmias). In: KittlesonMD, KienleRD, eds. Small Animal Cardiovascular Medicine. St Louis, MO: Mosby; 1998:449–494.
- 22Arrythmia in mitral valve prolapse. In: PodridPJ, KoweyPR, eds. Cardiac Arrhythmias: Mechanisms, Diagnosis and Management. Philiadelphia, PA: Williams and Wilkins; 1995:1253–1266.,
- 23Analysis of common canine cardiac arrhythmias. In: CannCC, HunsbergerSL, eds. Essentials of Canine and Feline Electrocardiography. Malvern, PA: Lea & Febiger; 1992:127–207.
- 30Heart rate variability assessment in patients with mitral valve prolapse syndrome. Am J Noninvas Card 1993;7:210–214., , , et al.