Proteomics was completed in the Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Guelph. Mass spectrometry was completed in Clinical Proteomics Facility, Hamilton Health Sciences, McMaster University. The paper was presented at the Veterinary Cancer Society, October 2009, Austin TX.
Concentration of Lipocalin Region of Collagen XXVII Alpha 1 in the Serum of Dogs with Hemangiosarcoma
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 497–503, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Kirby, G.M., Mackay, A., Grant, A., Woods, P., McEwen, B., Khanna, C., Macri, J., Hayes, M.A. and Stalker, M. (2011), Concentration of Lipocalin Region of Collagen XXVII Alpha 1 in the Serum of Dogs with Hemangiosarcoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 497–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0709.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Submitted February 1, 2010; Revised December 31, 2010; Accepted January 27, 2011.
- 1Treatment of canine hemangiosarcoma: 2000 and beyond. J Vet Intern Med 2000;14:479–485., ,
- 4Hemangiosarcoma. In: EttingerSJ and FeldmanEC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine: Diseases of the Dog and Cat, 6th ed. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2005:758–761.
- 8Non-parametric statistical tests. In: PetrieA and WatsonP, eds. Statistics for Veterinary and Animal Science. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Science Ltd; 1999:138–152.,
- 9Veterinary Epidemiologic Research. Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island: AVC Inc, University of Prince Edward Island; 2003:85–120., ,
- 11Serum thymidine kinase activity: An alternative to histologic markers of cellular proliferation in canine lymphoma. J Vet Intern Med 2004;18:595–596.