This work was performed at the School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin—Madison, Madison, WI.
Retrospective Comparison of the Efficacy of Fluconazole or Itraconazole for the Treatment of Systemic Blastomycosis in Dogs
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 440–445, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Mazepa, A.S.W., Trepanier, L.A. and Foy, D.S. (2011), Retrospective Comparison of the Efficacy of Fluconazole or Itraconazole for the Treatment of Systemic Blastomycosis in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 440–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0710.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Submitted July 27, 2010; Revised January 8, 2011; Accepted February 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!