This work was performed at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, The Netherlands. This work has been presented at BEVA 2009: Proceedings 28th BEVA congress, Equine Vet J Ltd, Newmarket.
Quantitative Motor Unit Action Potential Analysis in 2 Paraspinal Neck Muscles in Adult Royal Dutch Sport Horses
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 592–597, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Wijnberg, I.D., Graubner, C., Auriemma, E., van de Belt, A.J. and Gerber, V. (2011), Quantitative Motor Unit Action Potential Analysis in 2 Paraspinal Neck Muscles in Adult Royal Dutch Sport Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 592–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0724.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Submitted August 19, 2010; Revised December 27, 2010; Accepted February 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!