This study was orally presented by the first author in the 20th ECVIM-CA Congress, Toulouse, France, September 9–11, 2010.
Serum Acute Phase Proteins as Clinical Phase Indicators and Outcome Predictors in Naturally Occurring Canine Monocytic Ehrlichiosis
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 811–817, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Mylonakis, M.E., Ceron, J.J., Leontides, L., Siarkou, V.I., Martinez, S., Tvarijonaviciute, A., Koutinas, A.F. and Harrus, S. (2011), Serum Acute Phase Proteins as Clinical Phase Indicators and Outcome Predictors in Naturally Occurring Canine Monocytic Ehrlichiosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 811–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0728.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Submitted October 6, 2010; Revised January 13, 2011; Accepted March 17, 2011.
- 3Chronic canine ehrlichiosis (Ehrlichia canis): A retrospective study of 19 natural cases. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2004;40:174–184., , , et al.
- 4Myelosuppressive canine monocytic ehrlichiosis (Ehrlichia canis): An update on the pathogenesis, diagnosis and management. Israel J Vet Med 2010;65:129–135., ,
- 18Canine monocytotropic ehrlichiosis and neorickettsiosis (E. canis, E. chaffeensis, E. ruminantium, N. sennetsu, and N. risticii infections). In: GreenCE, ed. Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat. St Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2006:203–216.,
- 21Evaluation of acute phase protein indexes in dogs with leishmaniasis at diagnosis, during and after short-term treatment. Vet Med-Chech 2005;50:39–46.,
- 22Proteins. In: StockhamSL, ScottMA, eds. Fundamentals of Veterinary Clinical Pathology. Ames, IA: Blackwell Publishing; 2008:369–413.,
- 25Clinicopathologic features and outcome predictors of Leptospira interogans Australis serogroup infection in dogs: A retrospective study of 20 cases (2001–2004). J Vet Intern Med 2007;21:3–10., , , et al.