Some of the data in this paper were presented in abstract form at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA (2010 ACVIM Forum Proceedings, p. 441).
Biological Variability of C-Reactive Protein and Specific Canine Pancreatic Lipase Immunoreactivity in Apparently Healthy Dogs
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 825–830, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Carney, P.C., Ruaux, C.G., Suchodolski, J.S. and Steiner, J.M. (2011), Biological Variability of C-Reactive Protein and Specific Canine Pancreatic Lipase Immunoreactivity in Apparently Healthy Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 825–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0729.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Submitted October 12, 2010; Revised February 4, 2011; Accepted March 21, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 3C-Reactive protein and canine PLI variability in healthy dogs, Advances in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, 2012, 25, 4, 6
- 7Serum calprotectin concentrations in dogs with idiopathic inflammatory bowel disease, American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2012, 73, 12, 1900, , , , , ,
- 11Development and analytic validation of an immunoassay for the quantification of canine S100A12 in serum and fecal samples and its biological variability in serum from healthy dogs, Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, 2011, 144, 3-4, 200, , , , , ,