Some of the data in this paper were presented in abstract form at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA (2010 ACVIM Forum Proceedings, p. 441).
Biological Variability of C-Reactive Protein and Specific Canine Pancreatic Lipase Immunoreactivity in Apparently Healthy Dogs
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 825–830, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Carney, P.C., Ruaux, C.G., Suchodolski, J.S. and Steiner, J.M. (2011), Biological Variability of C-Reactive Protein and Specific Canine Pancreatic Lipase Immunoreactivity in Apparently Healthy Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 825–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0729.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Submitted October 12, 2010; Revised February 4, 2011; Accepted March 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!