This work was done at the Animal Cancer Center, Colorado State University—Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Fort Collins, CO. This work was presented by E. Warry, S. Lana, R. Hansen, D. Gustafson: Pharmacokinetics of cyclophosphamide administered PO or IV to dogs with lymphoma. Ninth Annual Colorado State University, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Research, Annual Scientific Research Day, January, 2010.
Pharmacokinetics of Cyclophosphamide after Oral and Intravenous Administration to Dogs with Lymphoma
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 903–908, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Warry, E., Hansen, R.J., Gustafson, D.L. and Lana, S.E. (2011), Pharmacokinetics of Cyclophosphamide after Oral and Intravenous Administration to Dogs with Lymphoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 903–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0730.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Submitted October 18, 2010; Revised February 7, 2011; Accepted March 22, 2011.
- 5Simultaneous quantification of cyclophosphamide, 4-hydroxycyclophosphamide, N,N′,N″-triethylenethiophophoramide (thiotepa) and N,N′,N″-triethylenephosphoramide (tepa) in human plasma by high performance liquid chromatography couples with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J Mass Spectrom 2004;39:262–271., , , et al.
- 6Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics: Rational dosing and time course of drug action. In: KatzungB, MastersS, TrevorA, eds. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 11th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies; 2009:37–66.
- 23Pharmacokinetics of 4-hydroxcyclophosphamide and metabolites in the rat. Drug Metab Dispos 1989;19:1–7., ,
- 24Cancer chemotherapy. In: WithrowS, VailD, eds. Withrow and MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 4th ed. London: Saunders; 2007:163–193., ,