Presented in abstract form at the 30th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, San Diego, CA, October 2010.
Intravenous Administration of Docetaxel to Cats with Cancer
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 916–919, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Shiu, K.B., McCartan, L., Kubicek, L. and Vail, D.M. (2011), Intravenous Administration of Docetaxel to Cats with Cancer. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 916–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0734.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Submitted January 24, 2011; Revised March 8, 2011; Accepted April 11, 2011.
- 2National Cancer Institute. Cancer drug information: FDA approval for Docetaxel 2011, January 18, 2011. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/druginfo/fda-docetaxel. Accessed April 10, 2011.
- 7Veterinary Co-operative Oncology Group - Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (VCOG-CTCAE) following chemotherapy or biological antineoplastic therapy in dogs and cats v1.0. Vet Comp Oncol 2004;2:195–213.
- 10New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000;92:205–216., , , et al.
- 14Computed tomographic features of oral squamous cell carcinoma in cats: 18 cases (2002–2008). J Am Vet Med Assoc 2010;236:319–325., , , et al.