Work was performed at the Veterinary Neurological Center, 4202 E. Raymond Street, Phoenix, AZ, and at the Comparative Neuromuscular Laboratory, University of California San Diego, Biomedical Science Building, Room 2095, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA. An abstract summarizing preliminary data from this report was presented at the 2010 ACVIM Forum in Anaheim, CA by A. Bensfield.
Recurrent Demyelination and Remyelination in 37 Young Bengal Cats with Polyneuropathy
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 882–889, July/August 2011
Total views since publication: 52
How to Cite
Bensfield, A.C., Evans, J., Pesayco, J.P., Mizisin, A.P. and Shelton, G.D. (2011), Recurrent Demyelination and Remyelination in 37 Young Bengal Cats with Polyneuropathy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 882–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0740.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Submitted December 16, 2010; Revised April 9, 2011; Accepted May 3, 2011.
- 7A case presentation and discussion of type IV glycogen storage disease in a Norwegian Forest cat. Prog Vet Neurol 1996;7:5–11., , , et al.
- 15Histological and histochemical stains and reactions. In: DubowitzV, SewryCA, eds. Muscle Biopsy: A Practical Approach, 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2007:21–39.,
- 16Stereological Methods. New York: Academic Press; 1979.
- 17Clinical pathology. In: PlattSR, OlbyNJ, eds. BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Neurology, 3rd ed. Quedgeley, Gloucester: BSAVA; 2004:35–53.,
- 18Chronic relapsing polyneuropathy in a cat. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1987;23:569–573., ,
- 20Polyneuritis in a cat. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1984;20:1006–1008.,
- 22Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy. In: DyckPJ, ThomasPK, eds. Peripheral Neuropathy, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 1993:1498–1517., ,