The main part of this work was performed at the Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. A part of the study was presented at AACR 100th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, April 2010.
A Tumor-Related Lymphoid Progenitor Population Supports Hierarchical Tumor Organization in Canine B-Cell Lymphoma
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 890–896, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Ito, D., Endicott, M.M., Jubala, C.M., Helm, K.M., Burnett, R.C., Husbands, B.D., Borgatti, A., Henson, M.S., Burgess, K.E., Bell, J.S., Kisseberth, W.C., Valli, V.E., Cutter, G.R., Avery, A.C., Hahn, K.A., O'Brien, T.D. and Modiano, J.F. (2011), A Tumor-Related Lymphoid Progenitor Population Supports Hierarchical Tumor Organization in Canine B-Cell Lymphoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 890–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0756.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
- Submitted September 16 2010; Revised April 18 2011; Accepted May 23 2011.
- 17Exclusion of cytoplasmic fragments in flow cytometric analysis of lymph node samples from dogs with lymphoma using membrane-permeable violet laser-excitable DNA-binding fluorescent dye (DyeCycle Violet). Vet Clin Pathol 2010;39:494–498., ,
- 18Classification of Hematopoietic Tumors of Domestic Animals, 2 ed. Washington, DC: AFIP American Registry of Pathology; 2002., , ,
- 24Spontaneous regression of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma harbouring Epstein-Barr virus: A case report and review of the literature. J Clin Exp Hematop 2007;47:23–26., , , et al.