The main part of this work was performed at the Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. A part of the study was presented at AACR 100th Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, April 2010.
A Tumor-Related Lymphoid Progenitor Population Supports Hierarchical Tumor Organization in Canine B-Cell Lymphoma
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 890–896, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Ito, D., Endicott, M.M., Jubala, C.M., Helm, K.M., Burnett, R.C., Husbands, B.D., Borgatti, A., Henson, M.S., Burgess, K.E., Bell, J.S., Kisseberth, W.C., Valli, V.E., Cutter, G.R., Avery, A.C., Hahn, K.A., O'Brien, T.D. and Modiano, J.F. (2011), A Tumor-Related Lymphoid Progenitor Population Supports Hierarchical Tumor Organization in Canine B-Cell Lymphoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 890–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2011.0756.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Submitted September 16 2010; Revised April 18 2011; Accepted May 23 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!