This work was supported by the Western College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Saskatchewan, and by the Program for Economically Important Infectious Animal Diseases at Colorado State University through a grant from the USDA:CSREES.
Nasal Shedding of Equine Herpesvirus-1 from Horses in an Outbreak of Equine Herpes Myeloencephalopathy in Western Canada
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 384–392, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Burgess, B.A., Tokateloff, N., Manning, S., Lohmann, K., Lunn, D.P., Hussey, S.B. and Morley, P.S. (2012), Nasal Shedding of Equine Herpesvirus-1 from Horses in an Outbreak of Equine Herpes Myeloencephalopathy in Western Canada. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 384–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00885.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!