This study was performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine at North Carolina State University.
Hypocalcemia and Hypovitaminosis D in Dogs with Induced Endotoxemia
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 244–251, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Holowaychuk, M.K., Birkenheuer, A.J., Li, J., Marr, H., Boll, A. and Nordone, S.K. (2012), Hypocalcemia and Hypovitaminosis D in Dogs with Induced Endotoxemia. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 244–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00886.x
This study was presented as an abstract at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society meeting in San Antonio in September 2010.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- Ontario Veterinary College Department of Clinical Studies