This study was supported by a grant from the Center for Companion Animal Health at the University of California, Davis and the Bailey Wrigley Fund.
Bronchomalacia in Dogs with Myxomatous Mitral Valve Degeneration
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 312–319, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Singh, M.K., Johnson, L.R., Kittleson, M.D. and Pollard, R.E. (2012), Bronchomalacia in Dogs with Myxomatous Mitral Valve Degeneration. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 312–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00887.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- Center for Companion Animal Health
- Bailey Wrigley Fund
- 2Evaluation of cough in dogs with mitral valve insufficiency. Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet 1994;16:1547–1552..
- 3Small Animal Cardiovascular Medicine. St Louis, MO: Mosby Inc;1998., .
- 15Acquired valvular heart disease in dogs and cats. In: Fox PR, Sisson D, Moise NS eds. Textbook of Canine and Feline Cardiology. Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders Co.;1999:550., ,
- 16Correlation of cardiac enlargement as assessed by vertebral heart size and echocardiographic and electrocardiographic findings in dogs with evolving cardiomegaly due to rapid ventricular pacing. J Vet Intern Med 2001;15:217–221., , .
- 27Chronic bronchitis in dogs. In: Bonagura JD, Twedt DC, eds. Kirks Current Veterinary Therapy. St Louis, MO: Saunders; 2009:642–645..