Results in this paper were previously presented in part at the 5th International Conference on Advances in Canine and Feline Genomics and Inherited Diseases, American Genetic Association, Baltimore, MD, September 22–25, 2010.
Characterization of the Genetic Basis for Autosomal Recessive Hereditary Nephropathy in the English Springer Spaniel
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 294–301, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Nowend, K.L., Starr-Moss, A.N., Lees, G.E., Berridge, B.R., Clubb, F.J., Kashtan, C.E., Nabity, M.B. and Murphy, K.E. (2012), Characterization of the Genetic Basis for Autosomal Recessive Hereditary Nephropathy in the English Springer Spaniel. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 294–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00888.x
With the exception of DNA isolation from whole blood, all molecular genetics procedures were carried out at Clemson University (Nowend, Starr-Moss, Murphy). Whole blood DNA isolation, clinical veterinary examinations and testing, pathological studies, and transmission electron microscopy were performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University (Lees, Berridge, Clubb, Nabity). Immunostaining work was done at the University of Minnesota Medical School (Kashtan).
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Clemson University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!