Studies were performed at the University of California-Davis with enriched blood culture/PCR performed at North Carolina State University. Abstract presented at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA.
Experimental Infection of Horses with Bartonella henselae and Bartonella bovis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 377–383, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Palmero, J., Pusterla, N., Cherry, N.A., Kasten, R.W., Mapes, S., Boulouis, H.J., Breitschwerdt, E.B. and Chomel, B.B. (2012), Experimental Infection of Horses with Bartonella henselae and Bartonella bovis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 377–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00890.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- University of California-Davis Center for Equine Health
- State of North Carolina
- Novartis Animal Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!