The work was carried out at the Royal Veterinary College, the Beaumont Animals’ Hospital, Camden, and the Blue Cross Animal Hospital, Victoria.
The Combined Prognostic Potential of Serum High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I and N-Terminal pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Concentrations in Dogs with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 302–311, March-April 2012
How to Cite
Hezzell, M.J., Boswood, A., Chang, Y.-M., Moonarmart, W., Souttar, K. and Elliott, J. (2012), The Combined Prognostic Potential of Serum High-Sensitivity Cardiac Troponin I and N-Terminal pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Concentrations in Dogs with Degenerative Mitral Valve Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 302–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00894.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- Petplan Charitable Trust
- IDEXX Ltd
- 2Association of plasma N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide concentration with mitral regurgitation severity and outcome in dogs with asymptomatic degenerative mitral valve disease. J Vet Intern Med 2009;23:984–994., , , et al.
- 11Veterinary Epidemiologic Research. Charlottetown, PE: AVC Inc; 2003:706., , .