DM Vail and BD Husbands contributed equally to this work.
Phase I Study to Determine the Maximal Tolerated Dose and Dose-Limiting Toxicities of Orally Administered Idarubicin in Dogs with Lymphoma
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 608–613, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Vail, D.M., Husbands, B.D., Kamerling, S.G., Simpson, H., Kurzman, I.D. and McDonnell, A. (2012), Phase I Study to Determine the Maximal Tolerated Dose and Dose-Limiting Toxicities of Orally Administered Idarubicin in Dogs with Lymphoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 608–613. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00896.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- 1Canine lymphoma and lymphoid leukemia. In: Withrow SJ, Vail DM, eds. Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 4th ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders; 2007:699–733., .
- 8A randomized study (WOS MM1) comparing the oral regime Z-Dex (idarubicin and dexamethasone) with vincristine, adriamycin and dexamethasone as induction therapy for newly diagnosed patients with multiple myeloma. Br J Haematol 2004;126:792–798., , , et al.
- 11TNM Classification of Tumors in Domestic Animals. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1980;46–47..
- 12Veterinary Co-operative Oncology Group. Common terminology criteria for adverse events following chemotherapy or biological antineoplastic therapy in dogs and cats. Vet Compar Oncol 2004;2:194–213.
- 15the Veterinary Co-operative Oncology Group. Response evaluation criteria for peripheral nodal lymphoma in dogs (v1.0). ‒ A Veterinary Co-operative Oncology Group (VCOG) Consensus Document. Vet Comp Oncol 2010;8:28–37., , , et al.
- 16Idamycin PFS (Idarubicin hydrochloride injection) [package insert]. New York. Pharmacia and Upjohn Company. 2006.